Clenbuterol is a medical drug that is used to treat bronchial asthma. Because of its ability to accelerate metabolism, in conditions where the consumption of carbohydrates is reduced to a minimum, makes the body “switch” to the use of fat as a fuel, thereby saving with such difficulty acquired muscles. Clenbuterol significantly reduces catabolism by reducing protein breakdown in muscles.
Bodybuilders, eager to lose weight, loved it for such properties:
- Muscle cutting and active burning of body fat
- Acceleration of metabolism by 20-30%
- Activation of the production of fat-burning hormones due to stimulation of the thyroid gland
- Inhibition of appetite due to the effects on the areas of the brain that are responsible for it
- Significant surge of strength and energy
- Mildly pronounced anabolic effect
- Anti-catabolic effect, which allows the use of Clenbuterol for cutting, without losing muscle mass
- Stabilization of the nervous system
- Increased stamina and strength
- An increase in body temperature, which is one of the factors for improving metabolism
Dosage: Set a daily dose of Clenbuterol for body men: 120-140 mcg. For the female body is allowed to 80-100 mcg. The dose is increased evenly from the first dose to the last day of the cycle. Independently change the dosage or skip the days of admission is not recommended.
Cycle: 1st day – 20 mcg; 2st day – 40 mcg; 3st day – 60 mcg; 4st day – 80 mcg; 5st day – 100 mcg; 6st day – 120 mcg; 7st day – 120 mcg; 8st day – 120 mcg; 9st day – 120 mcg; 10st day – 120 mcg; 11st day – 120 mcg; 12st day – 120 mcg; 13st day – 80 mcg; 14st day – 40 mcg.